Sunday, May 8, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)

In My MAilbox is hosted by the awesome The Story Siren.
Ok guys, here my is IMM, not many books this week. I have all these books which I put on hold at the library, ready to be picked up, but I don't have the time! Ugh! Curse you, budget cuts, shortening library hours!!!! Aaaahhhhh! Um...ignore that....

Also, I got a total surprise in my mailbox last week, by accident: Enclave by Ann Aguirre. The book was supposed to go to Elise but the publishers accidentally sent it to me. Elise, don't worry, it'll be in your mailbox soon! Me, being a good person, did not peek inside the book to read anything.....it took ALL my strength!


LibraryThing: Early Reviewers:
Calling for Angels by Alex Smith
Immortal Awakening by KC Randall
Netgalley:
Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Cinder and Ella by Melissa Lemon
Posted by Picasa



2 comments: