Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Starcrossed: Book Trailer

Most of you who have been followers for a while know that I am utterly obsessed with Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini. Check out my Review and Interview with Josie! Well, today I was jumping up and down on my bed when I got an email from Josie's website that Starcrossed now has a book trailer. I thought that I might as well make a post about it and show it to you guys!
Here it is:




What do you guys think???????

Preorder the Book:

Starcrossed Release Dates

Starcrossed book cover cropped for thumbnail

April 4, 2011 in Spain
May 17, 2011 in Germany
May 31, 2011 in the US
June 3, 2011 in the UK
September 7, 2011 in Italy

-Roshini

(\__/)

(='.'=)
(")_(")



P.S. I finally figured out how to put pictures larger than Blogger lets you put up since usually whenever I put something up its tiny!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not IN LOVE with it but it does look pretty cool. I'm definitely adding Starcrossed to my tbr list! ;)

    ReplyDelete