Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Another Component to the Bookish Delights Team. ;)

Hello there! :)


I'm another reviewer on Bookish Delights. Since we're all introducing ourselves, I figured I would let you guys know a little bit more about me as well! :)


My name is Hilary, and I live in Georgia. I lived in Florida for the majority of my life, and then moved up here. It was definitely weird to see all the different seasons! Haha! I have a 6 month old son, and I work from home. I've been reading for as long as I can remember. My mom taught me to love books when I was younger and I've loved them ever since. I read the end of books before I decide if I want to read them or not. I mean who wants to read a book with a crappy ending? The only exception I make to this rule is with series. I don't read the end of the next book (although I did read the end of Harry Potter 7 when I got it at the midnight release! :P)  I have my own blog (Where You Go From Here) but I don't update it that often. :P Just something I do for fun.


Here are some fun facts about me!


1. Some of my favorite books are(not in any particular order. If you haven't heard of these, i'll have them listed at the bottom, you can go to their amazon page!):



2. Favorite movie of all time: When Harry Met Sally





3. Favorite TV show of all time: How I Met Your Mother


5. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate. Always. :D


6. Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi. I love it with pizza.


7. What are three things(not people) you can't live without?
My cell phone. My Chrome OS. My car.


8. What do you do to relax and get rid of the stress of life?
I stay up late and listen to music that gets me going. Which probably isn't the smartest thing to do... haha because then I feel horribly tired the next day, but I LOVE rocking out to music. :D


I look forward to getting to know all of your guys! What are some of your favorite book series? What are your answers to the questions I answered? I'd love to hear from you! I'm always looking for more books to read!


I hope to meet some of you!


Hilary
Twitter.
Blog.
Email.

Delirium by Lauren Oliver
The Giver by Lois Lowry
Riding in Cars with Boys by Beverly Donofio
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Eragon by Christopher Paolini
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling 

2 comments: