Monday, July 11, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon: Goal



So, um... this is what I have planned to read for the Read-a-Thon! I probably won't even reach my goal, but I'll try hard! I'm still looking for some books for the next 3 days. Do you guys have any suggestions? I would love to know!






Okay, so I decided that I had to include at least one classic so I choice one that's been sitting on my shelf for a week, Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare.

The next book I have on my list is Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. I've been trying to get my hands on this one for a very long time and I finally bought it.

Another one I found on my shelf hidden away behind some of my new books is Eragon by Christopher Paolini.

Once I finish those, I'll try to read these books (In no particular order):
Possession by Elana Johnson
Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
The Black Stiletto by Raymond Benson
Do you guys think I can finish these books in three days? I have a feeling not, but I'm gonna try!


2 comments:

  1. Oooh. You've reminded me. I was going to try to read Hamlet for the read-a-thon. Thanks!

    I read Speak back when I was in high school and liked it. Hope you get to finally read it.

    I really want to read Possession eventually. Hope you get a chance to read it.

    Good luck with your goal! I've set myself a small goal of just 1 book. (I've got work breaking up my reading time.) Fingers are crossed that I'll get 2 books done though. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I set a high goal of five books for myself, but I'm already halfway done with one and have started a second, so maybe I'll be able to get them read faster than I expected.

    Speak is one of my favorite books!

    ReplyDelete