Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon: Day 1: Summary/Update/Mini Challenges


Okay, I have to say Day 1 went by with light speed time! I only got to finish Eragon and Speak! That's two books! Anyway I have a feeling I might get Much Ado About Nothing finished by tomorrow sometime in the morning. The Read-a-Thon is blast! It's soooo fun getting to read books that have been in your to-read list for WAY too long.

I have a little confession though, I sidetracked my list and read a galley I got a month back from Simon Schuster Galley Grab...
It's

Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholt


What books have you guys read?

Mini-Challenges:

IB Book Blogging asked us to answer the following questions:

1. What is your favorite type of myth (Greek, Roman, Egyptian etc)?
I have to say Greek and Roman because one, the are both closely related and you can't choose one over the other without feeling bad and two, I haven't read much Egyptian in a while. I've also taken Latin before so I'm very familiar with Greek and Roman mythology.

2. What is your favorite book with some type of mythology in it?
I love the book Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini. It is the one book that I won't forget no matter what.



YA Bliss asked us to give our top 3 Love Triangles.
1. Jem-Tessa-Will from The Infernal Instruments Series
2. Peeta-Katniss-Gale from the Hunger Games Series
3. Xander-Cassia-Ky from Matched
That's my challenges that I've done so far!

Be back tomorrow with another update!

-ROSHINI

No comments:

Post a Comment