Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Update

Hi, Elise here. Sorry I've been away from posting the majority of this month. I have been having computer trouble, my computer crashed. Sigh. So I've been having limited computer access at library until I get my computer fixed and I haven't had much time to go to library. So just an update that I will hopefully start posting reviews soon, updating tour dates for reviewers, and will try to get the winners announced for my blogoversary giveaways by the end of this week. It'll take a while to count all the extra entries. So just be patient with me. I have also been getting a lot of book review requests from authors/publishers. I will try my best to get back to you by the end of this week or early next week due to my computer troubles. I hope you understand. Thanks!

-ELISE

No comments:

Post a Comment