Thursday, March 24, 2011

Aloha!

Heya I'm Sarah and I'm one of the new bloggers here on Bookish Delights! I live in a small town in the absolute middle of nowhere. Well, as close as you can get to that in Ohio. Books have been a giant part of my life ever since I was little. At home I was swamped with books and I still am! But the difference now is that I can actually read the books and have a full understanding of them. If I didn't... well lets just say that I definately wouldn't be on a book blog reviewing books and ARCs! I really love book covers even though only the insid matter. The phrase of "never judge a book by its cover" is a bit hard for me. I read alot of YA, paranormal, horror, and some contemporary. My number one favorite trilogy out there would have to be The Hunger Games!                           

I am I GIANT nerd when it comes to The Hunger Games! I could rant on and on for hours about it but I don't want to bore you all! I also love the Twilight series, If I Stay by Gayle Forman, Nightshade by Andrea Cremer, and thousands of others!

Some of my favorite things to do are play my clarinet and my trumpet, read (duh!), ride my horses, and play volleyball.

Music wise, I love Coldplay and The Beatles! I also love my country and classical music. So really there's a little bit of everything in there really. ;)

TV... Well I love LOST even though it isn't on anymore. And I enjoy NCIS, Glee, and Modern Family. I'm obbsesive over LOST though.

So thats just about it for me! Bye!

~Sarah

1 comment: