Monday, September 13, 2010

BLOGFEST WINNER!!!

Wow....so many people entered from all over the world. There were a total of 717 entries and I gained nearly 270 new followers. How exciting!

Now what you've been waiting for......


Using Random.org the Winner of Blogfest at Bookish Delights is...........


#116....
Sabrina S. who chose The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo...

I have emailed the winner. Thanks to everyone who entered. It was so much fun hosting this giveaway. Come back again if you didn't win this time. I will have more giveaways coming up so plenty of chances to win something.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited - Thank you! I feel like the only person in the world who hasn't read that book yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Sabrina!

    Thanks again for the great contest, Elise.

    ReplyDelete